There are so many things happening during 757 Senior Palooza so you will want to mark your schedule or get a responsible friend to keep you on time.
Of course, we highly encourage you to bring a parent to your shoot because well, they are just amazing! They spent your entire life preparing you for this moment. We are all about celebrating you and your parents are heroes in our book because they sacrificed, nurtured, loved and supported you during each stage of your life. How amazing would it be to capture a particular moment with your parent that will be something they will cherish forever?
Here is a typical timeline for a 757 Senior Palooza portrait session:
10:15 a.m. – Check-in for your 10:30 a.m. scheduled appointment
10:30 a.m. – Escorted to Hair for styling
11:15 a.m. – Escorted to Makeup for a makeover
12:00 p.m. – Escorted to the first set where you meet your photographer
– 12:00 – 12:10 p.m. – 1st set
– 12:10 – 12:15 p.m. – Change outfit (optional)
– 12:20 – 12:30 p.m. – 2nd set
– 12:30 – 12:35 p.m. – Change outfit (optional)
– 12:35 – 1:45 p.m. – 3rd set
12:50 – 1:10 p.m. – Escort to makeup and hair for touch-up
– 1:15 – 1:25 p.m. – 4th set
– 1:25 – 1:30 p.m. – Outfit change (optional)
– 1:30 – 1:40 p.m. – 5th set
– 1:40 – 1:45 p.m. – Outfit change (optional)
– 1:45 – 1:50 p.m. – 6th set
* 7th Set can happen at any time with a parent, and the 8th set is on the red carpet during the Dance Party arrival.
You will notice that this is an extremely tight schedule so being late or not prepared could hinder getting through all eight sets. This schedule is nearly precisely how a fashion model is rushed from outfit changes to set changes. Our goal is to give you the full fashion model experience. Of course, we know that this timeline isn’t going to happen correctly, but without a schedule, we are not able to prepare for each person.
We also want to set your expectation for the day of your shoot. During your shoot, you will have a personal assistant assigned to you to make sure your clothes are ready, you have water, snacks and will even help keep your social media updated.